Life Coaching: The Process and Fee Structure
Coaching can occur either by telephone or in person so geographical location is not an issue.
- Before we start, I encourage you to contact me by phone or email to set up a confidential and
complimentary introductory session. This gives us a chance to meet each other, discuss
what it is you want and if coaching is the best way for you to get it. At that time I will inform
you of the fees and answer any questions you have about coaching and how we will work together.
If after this initial session, a coaching relationship seems appropriate then we will move forward.
- Coaching is a process of learning and change. Clients are asked to make an initial
four month committment which includes an initial Foundation session, followed by 8 coaching sessions.
In this way, clients create time for themselves to make and experience changes and begin to feel the
benefits. Depending on the issues brought to coaching, you can expect results in 3-6 months.
- The initial 1.5 hour Foundation session will be conducted either by telephone or in person, as
suits you and your location.
- We then proceed with eight 45 minute coaching sessions by telephone, scheduled 1-2 weeks apart as suits
your schedule and what you are working on in coaching. Email contact is available between sessions.
- Fees for our initial nine sessions (Foundation + 8 coaching sessions) are billed in advance, in blocks of three sessions.
Subsequent sessions are billed individually or as we arrange to suit your specific needs.
A significant portion of my practice includes corporate and executive coaching services.
Please contact me to discuss your or your organization's needs and the process and fee
structure for corporate coaching services.